Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome Back!




My confidence had been in a repair shop for a while. I am talking about the sewing machine of course. The real confidence is still there, I think...

My sewing machine had finally gave up and shown signs of my abuse. It stopped working quite right. It sews but it makes a slight vibration on the feed dog and a not so right rattling sound. For a while I tried to not think about it and hope that if I let it rest for a while it will heal itself. Or so I wish. So I took it to the Singer Repair store and had them tinker with my machine a bit. The tinkering cost 200€. Yes 200 mother-effing euros. 

But I guess thats how it is. In any case... Welcome back my dear sewing machine! May you have a long working year again!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment